Sunday, October 2, 2011

Do you have a little Princess who needs a TuTu or a FREE custom hair clip?

Bentley TuTu's
Do you have a little girl who loves being a Princess everyday? I do! My little girl transformed into a Princess a couple of months ago! One day she woke up and everything had to be Princess pink! She picks her own clothes now and if it is not pink or fancy enough (aka Princess) she will not wear it! She even wants to leave the house in her Princess pj's...that's where I draw the line! ;)
Well, my friend Silvia just started her very own fan page for the tutu's that she makes. They are extremely cute and of course...very princess! She has offered to make one for my little Princess Rylie. All I have to do is send her 15 fans. Well...done! I think we can do better than that though! I truly do just want to help her get her page started (but of course how can I say no to a tutu for my baby). I remember the feeling of wondering if I had done the right thing when I first started my own page. It can seem very lonely at first. I think she deserves awesome fans and that is what YOU are! So do me a favor and click on the link above to her page. If you become her next fan and tell her that WW sent you, you will be entered to win a FREE custom hair clip from me too! Just because I believe in GIVING! :) It's fun to receive AND to give!!!  So spread some love!!! <3

3 comments:

LeighSabey said...

Thanks for sharing her page! Very cute tutu's! I just "liked" it and I hope she succeeds :)

Rebekahh25 said...

Love the tutu's!

Whimsy Wildflower said...

Thanks for showing your support to Silvia! She does have cute tutu's huh? :)