Monday, August 8, 2011

So many new ideas...not enough time!

                                                                  CANDY CORN
                                                                   LIL PUMPKIN
                                                   THE LADYBUG & THE BUMBLE BEE
                                                                  MORE PUMPKINS


 I have so many new and fun ideas, but not enough time to get them out as fast as I want to. ;) I am working everyday to add new things to the WW facebook  page. I am in love with all things vintage! I have lots of goodies, and I can't wait to see them come to life in my new creations. I am even hoping to see some things at Eve's Revolution. I LOVE  their shop! I'm also working on fall and halloween things now. So bring on the custom orders. I love all the cute halloween costumes! :)

No comments: